Monday 23 January 2017

Eating Out, London: The Brew

Definitely my favourite place to brunch, cause everyone in London needs a go-to brunch spot apparently, The Brew offers classic meals, such as avocado on toast, a bacon sandwich or pancakes, but with a twist. For example, the bacon sandwich is made using treacle cured bacon and has aioli, baby gem, tomato jam and wine tomatoes and it is to die for (and I don’t use that phrase lightly).

Other menu options include toasted banana bread with honey yoghurt and pistachios (pictured), woodland mushrooms on brioche with yoghurt, spinach and pesto and the famous brew melt (pictured). I’ve yet to try something I didn’t like and trust them enough to try something new every time I visit. 



You should expect spend about £15 for brunch and a drink so it isn’t the cheapest option going, but the price is reflected in the quality. They have restaurants in Clapham, Wandsworth, Putney, Wimbledon, Chiswick and Kew so if you live towards South West London you are bound to be close to one. I honestly cannot recommend it enough – the perfect spot for a Sunday brunch with friends.

*I have only been there for the breakfast/brunch menu so cannot comment on the evening menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment